Banking & Finance Solicitor
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading Commercial Law Firms based in Belfast City Centre who are recruiting for a Banking & Finance Solicitor at the 1-5 year PQE mark to join their busy team.
You will be required: -
- To manage your own transactions for a variety of clients,
- To support with larger transactions using project and time management techniques to ensure effective management of resource and achievement of results,
- To provide an excellent service to clients by working closely with colleagues from across the UK in both the Banking team and other specialisms,
- To be supervised and supported by Managing Associates/Legal Directors and/or Partners, you will take an active role in client relationships and management.
You should: -
- Be interested in all areas of general corporate lending including real estate finance, acquisition finance and renewables finance,
- Be commercially aware and enthusiastic for business development and appetite for keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in this ever-changing area of work,
- Have succinct, clear and confident communication and good drafting and negotiation skills,
- Be an outgoing, self-motivated individual,
- Have a strong client focused approach with excellent analytical and organisational skills, including to manage workloads and deadlines,
- Be energetic, entrepreneurial and driven,
- A strong team ethos is essential as this team works across three locations in the UK, and collaboration is always at the core of what we do.
- A competitive basic salary with an annual pay review and the opportunity to earn a generous annual bonus,
- Access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday and private medical insurance,
- The opportunity to progress your career within a leader in the legal field, who services a great mix of global and local clients,
- Working for a firm which places emphasis on having a diverse working environment and invests heavily in developing their people through training programmes.
To apply for this role or any others, or to have a confidential chat about your career, please contact Rebecca Conwell at Artemis Human Capital.