Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a growing and dynamic logistics business based in the Newtownabbey area. Our client are currently undergoing significant growth across the UK and have created a new role within their finance team to support this.
As an accounts assistant, you will work closely with the company's financial controller to support with the daily running of the business's finance function. This role offers opportunity for significant career progression and development, as you will be involved in areas such as:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ensuring the smooth and accurate running of the company's credit control function.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts to supplier statements.
- Providing support for the accounts payable function.
- Bank reconciliations.
The Ideal Candidate...
Our client are a young, dynamic, & growing business and therefore are looking for someone who is driven and hard-working, who also ideally possesses:
- Previous experience within a finance focused role (ideally 1+ years).
- Knowledge of accounts payable, credit control, and bank reconciliations would be highly desirable.
- You will also ideally be accountancy technician qualified or have the equivalent in experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
This role is offering a fantastic and comprehensive benefits package to the successful applicant. This will include:
- A competitive salary up to £26,000 per annum.
- Excellent scope for progression and career development.
- Potential for study support towards any accountancy related qualification you may wish to pursue.
- Private health insurance.
- Free on site company parking.
- Fantastic company culture.
- Full training provided.
- Potential for 1-2 days WFH after successful 6 month probation period.
To apply for this accounts assistant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.