Tax Senior (Corporate Tax)
Artemis Human Capital are pleased to be working with an innovative & well respected accountancy practice as they grow their tax function. Our client is keen to speak with recently qualified tax professionals with a passion for corporate tax. Our client is offering excellent scope for career progression & a competitive benefits package for the right candidate!
Working closely with the practice’s wider tax team, you will be involved across the following areas:
- Working on corporate tax assignments with the wider tax team.
- Undertaking tax due diligence reviews.
- Advising on corporate tax issues.
- Providing general tax advisory services.
- Assisting with the identification & quantification of Capital Allowance and R&D claims.
- Liaising with clients.
To be considered for the role, you will ideally possess the following:
- ACA/CTA qualified, with strong previous experience in Corporate Tax.
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent accuracy & attention to detail.
- Good working Microsoft Excel skills.
If successful, you will be entitled to an excellent benefits package which will include:
- Hybrid working, 1-2 days WFH per week.
- A competitive salary of 38-42K (depending on experience).
- Healthy work/life balance.
- Flexible start & finish times.
- 1pm Friday finish!
- Excellent scope for progression & development.
To apply for this Corporate Tax Senior job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.