Senior Tax Manager (Corporate Tax)
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice to help them appoint a Senior Tax Manager within their Business Tax Advisory department. Working with an excellent client portfolio, this role offers unrivalled scope for progression as well as a competitive remuneration package. This role is for qualified and experienced tax professionals who can demonstrate strong knowledge within UK Corporate Tax.
In this role you will get a diverse range of experience working with the practice’s enviable client portfolio. Specific roles & responsibilities will include:
- Build & maintain strong client relationships, whilst providing excellent client service.
- Managing existing clients whilst also identifying new work/clients.
- Mentorship & training of junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- A qualified corporate tax professional with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Excellent communication & client management skills.
- Experience within a Top 10 accountancy practice is preferred but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work towards deadlines.
Our client are offering a market leading remuneration package to the successful candidate, including:
- A market leading salary of £70-80,000 per annum (DOE).
- A lucrative bonus scheme.
- Excellent scope for career progression & development.
- Hybrid & flexible working.
- Private health care.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
To apply for this Senior Tax Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.