Senior Finance Analyst
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with an innovative and dynamic global business to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst on an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for evaluating performance and consistent improvement processes within the division. This role will suit a driven individual with an analytical background who possesses experience with large sets of data and Power BI
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process alongside the FP&A manager
- Business partner with various department heads to provide actionable insights to support strategic decision making
- Producing analysis and insights on the performance of the business vs budget
- Continually improving efficiencies and streamlining processes.
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Integration of all reporting from acquisitions
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong communicator with the ability to present financial information to the board.
- A very high level of personal drive and motivation and the ability to progress matters with a significant degree of independence
- Advanced financial reporting skills including Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint.
- Ability to concisely and clearly present information to financial and non-financial people
- Commercial mindset and continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent salary
- Hybrid working
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private health-care
- Excellent culture
To apply for this Senior Finance Analyst job please click on the link below or contact Stephen Cunningham to discuss in the strictest confidence.