Senior Audit Manager (Exclusive)
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be exclusively representing a NI Top 10 Accountancy Practice as they seek to expand their external audit department. Our client are seen as the ‘go-to’ within the local market and are offering a competitive remuneration package for ambitious & driven auditors seeking to develop their career.
- Competitive salary on offer (60-80K DOE).
- Lucrative bonus scheme.
- Market leading pension entitlement.
- Very flexible hybrid working options available.
- Modern city centre offices.
- Minimal travel required.
- Second to none scope for career progression & development.
- Fantastic company culture.
Working closely with the external audit team & other relevant departments within the practice, you will be involved in areas such as:
- Participating in the preparation of proposals for new projects/clients.
- Supervision of more junior staff- career development & training.
- Consulting & advising practice clients on areas like technical accounting, audit, & internal controls.
- Schedule audits & identify work loads.
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Strong previous experience within external audit.
- Project management experience.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced team.
- Good ability to manage & develop client relationships.
To apply for this senior audit manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.