R&D Tax Manager
Artemis Human Capital are proud to be representing a well respected & reputable accountancy practice based in Belfast who are seeking to expand their tax team. Our client has created a brand new role in the form of an R&D Tax Manager to expand their current tax team. They are keen to speak to R&D tax professionals and are offering a highly competitive package in return.
Working closely with practice senior management & the wider tax team, you will be involved in the following:
- Working collaboratively with the practice’s accounts/audit/tax teams, you will support clients with their R&D tax relief claims.
- Supporting claims in the event of HMRC R&D enquires.
- Staying informed of industry developments & legislative changes relevant to R&D tax relief.
- Identifying & quantification of further tax incentive schemes.
- This is a client facing role, & will also rely on your ability to deal with senior technical professionals, conduct meetings, & acquiring the relevant technical information & authoring high-quality reports.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- ACA/CTA qualified.
- Ideally 3+ years post qualified experience.
- A strong technical knowledge of R&D tax & incentive reliefs.
- Proven track record of strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Our client is offering a highly competitive benefits package to the successful candidate, including:
- Excellent scope to create & build an R&D team, furthering your own career & personal development.
- Fantastic salary of 45-50K (depending one experience).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible start & finish times.
- 1pm finish time on a Friday.
- Working for a company that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
- Modern offices based in Belfast.
To apply for this R&D Tax Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.