Private Client Tax – Senior Manager
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a leading NI accountancy practice as they seek to appoint a senior manager to their private client tax team in a newly created role. This role will work with the firm’s experienced team and you will be responsible for a local portfolio of Belfast-based clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced personal tax professional who wants to make a career defining move.
Roles and responsibilities for this position may include:
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Ensuring excellent client relationships are upheld & developed.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Ensuring excellent delivery of service & that deadlines are agreed and met.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Strong experience in private client tax is essential for this role.
- Ideally you will be CTA/ACA qualified.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Ambitious & proactive attitude.
Our client offers an incredibly generous remuneration package to the successful candidate, this includes:
- A lucrative salary of £65-75,000 (DOE).
- A competitive company bonus scheme.
- Flexible & hybrid working options.
- Excellent company culture.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Private health care.
- Fantastic scope for career progression & development.
To apply for this Senior Manager – Private Client Tax job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.