Artemis Executive Search have been exclusively retained by Mivan the global luxurious interior fit-out, marine outfitting and bespoke joinery firm based in Antrim to recruit for a Senior level HR professional. The key individual will help shape and deliver on Mivan’s future strategy and ambitious growth plans.
You will have a proven track record of success in a senior HR role and report directly to the Chief Executive, working as part of the Executive Leadership Team. You will play a pivotal role in driving transformational change as Mivan continues to grow and expand. In supporting their agenda of growth, inclusion and efficiency you will create clear strategies to grow both their people, and in turn their business. Mivan is seeking a passionate and innovative change maker who can challenge the status quo and help them transform the way they work. You will influence and inspire the Executive Leadership Team, the People team, and the organisation as a whole. As the lead on both strategic and operational responsibilities, you will ensure the organisation is supported by an expert People team, who will hire, develop and retain the critical skills and capabilities needed to secure Mivan’s long-term success.
Key Responsibilities of Role:-
Be part of Executive Leadership Team
• Adopt a key role in the strategic deliberations and direction-setting of the Executive Leadership Team, helping to shape thinking and advising on People matters to ensure our people are placed at the heart of decisions.
• Act as a Trusted Business Partner, providing expert, authoritative HR advice to the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Leadership Team, and insightful solutions to complex and critical people and workforce challenges.
• Establish strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders, especially the Executive Leadership Team, to ensure a collaborative approach in understanding emerging People issues.
• Ensure change management is delivered at pace to enable increased efficiency and improved outcomes.
• Advise the Executive Leadership Team on organisational development solutions as part of our ongoing transformation programme
• Increase productivity through people management tools, policies and operating models
As Executive Director, People, you will:
• Develop, deliver and evaluate mid to long-term People and Organisational Development strategies
• Develop and implement a strategic workforce plan to ensure Mivan recruits, develops and retains the right skills and capabilities to secure the organisation’s long-term success.
• Lead and motivate the People Group to deliver on recruitment, resources planning and the ongoing learning and development of our people.
• Work with the business leads in utilising effective, strategic workforce planning systems and tools and creating an effective and robust Succession Planning Framework to ensure critical skills gaps are successfully filled.
• Take a key role in driving long-term talent management and succession planning for all employees, providing a clear focus on our technical and career pathways, as well as excellence in leadership and management.
• Promote and develop Environmental, Social and Governance strategies and activities including employee wellbeing, safety, welfare, and health.
•Refresh and transform our People policies and procedures to ensure they make best use of technology to empower managers and drive efficient and effective ways of working, whilst meeting legal requirements and the specific needs of Mivan.
- Experience of developing, implementing and embedding cultural change and Organisational Design and Development programmes;
- Significant experience of successfully developing and implementing workforce and talent management strategies;
- Proven knowledge and hands-on implementation of the technical aspects of current HR practice and employment law;
- A proven track record of skills development to meet future organisational demands and requirements;
- Experience in Senior Leadership and leading HR services representing the end-to-end employee lifecycle and experience;
- Experience of working as a true and trusted business partner influencing senior leaders and key stakeholders;
- Experience of building and leading an engaged, capable and high performing People team;
- Previous demonstrable experience of managing diversity and inclusion and staff engagement initiatives;
- CIPD level 7 qualified and a background within Psychology would be advantages as well as experience using psychometric testing (e.g. Insights, Disc or Thomas)
- Possess a full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants who have a disability and cannot hold a driving licence.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please contact Adam Myles firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in the strictest confidence.
ITo apply for this role please contact Adam Myles email@example.com to discuss in the strictest confidence.