Artemis are delighted to be working with a well respected & rapidly growing business based in East Belfast. Our client is a fast-paced, dynamic organisation who pride themselves on offering an effective, modern, & accurate experience for their clients. This is a brand new role within the team, & has been created to support company growth and expansion.
Working closely with the company's payroll team, your day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring that payrolls are processed in a timely & accurate manner.
- Liaising with pension providers to ensure that all all policies are adhered to relating to auto-enrolment & pension schemes.
- Ensuring that client records are kept up to date & all required procedures are being met to a high standard.
- To assist in ensuring that all company clients are getting a professional, efficient & timely service with their payrolls being processed.
This role is offering a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- A highly lucrative salary up to £33,000 per annum (DOE).
- 35 hour working week.
- Opportunity for hybrid working in the future.
- 30 days annual leave (increases with service).
- Private medical care after one years service.
- Training & development.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- A strong background in payroll processing.
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Team player.
To apply for this payroll specialist job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.