Part/Newly Qualified Accountant
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be exclusively representing a small, but busy accountancy practice based in South Belfast. Our client has recently undergone a period of significant growth & therefore is looking for a dynamic and commercial finance professional to join their team. This practice has a relaxed & friendly culture and offers a competitive benefits package.
Working closely with the wider finance team, you will be involved in a variety of aspects across the practice, including:
- Preparation & review of client accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Assisting with private client tax.
- Dealing with client queries in a professional & efficient manner.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Part-qualified or recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IATI) OR qualified by experience.
- Prior experience preparing accounts, VAT returns, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
Our client offers a second to none benefits package, including:
- A competitive starting salary of up to 30-40K (depending on level of experience).
- Performance bonus.
- Study support towards any remaining accountancy exams.
- Very flexible work from home arrangement (4 days WFH per week after successful completion of probation period).
- Fantastic company culture.
- Excellent scope for career progression & development.
To apply for this part/newly qualified accountant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.