Newly Qualified Accountant (Corporate Finance)
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a leading NI accountancy practice who are expanding their corporate finance department. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly/recently qualified accountant who is keen to make a move into corporate finance. The role offers fantastic scope for progression, fantastic training & development, & a generous remuneration package.
Working closely with the practice’s CF Director, you will be trained & work across the following aspects:
- Corporate finance- M&A, TS, & advisory projects.
- Insolvency & restructuring.
- Working with key practice clients & relevant teams within the practice to ensure first-class service is delivered.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, our client are looking for the following:
- Newly or recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- Ideally coming from a practice background- audit, tax, corporate finance, accounting will all be considered.
- Strong previous experience working within a client-facing position.
- A passion for a career in corporate finance.
- Ambitious attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is offering a lucrative remuneration package for the successful individual, including:
- A competitive starting salary of 35-40K per annum.
- A generous company bonus scheme.
- Enhanced wider benefits package- maternity/paternity pay, pension etc.
- Hybrid working.
- Modern city centre offices.
- Fantastic training.
- Exposure to an enviable client portfolio.
- Lovely company culture.
- Fantastic & clear scope for career progression.
To apply for this Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant (Corporate Finance) job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.