Newly Qualified Accountant (Accounts & Audit)
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a top Belfast accountancy firm in their search to appoint newly qualified accountants to their accounts & audit team. Our client is a rapidly growing firm with an enviable portfolio of well known Belfast clients. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious audit & accounting professionals who are keen to secure a market leading benefits package & unrivalled scope for career progression.
Working with the firm’s experienced accounts & audit team, you will be involved across the following areas:
- Working across the start to finish audit process, providing a first class service to clients.
- Ensuring client deadlines are met & queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Preparation of accounts.
- Maintaining & developing strong client relationships.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant (or due to qualify in the next 6 months).
- Previous audit experience is highly desirable.
- Preferably you will be trained in a Top 10/mid-tier environment.
- Strong communication & organisational skills are essential for this role.
This role is offering an excellent remuneration package to the successful candidate, which will include:
- A strong starting salary of £40-42,000 per annum.
- A lucrative company bonus scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Excellent wider benefits hub, including private health care & enhanced pension.
- Second to none scope for career progression & development.
To apply for this Newly Qualified Accountant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.