Machine Learning Engineer.
My client is a professional services giant with offices across the world and a thriving delivery hub based in Belfast. The company has a reputation for innovation and commitment to training and development of its people. As such they are enhancing their commitment to Machine Learning with the expansion of their team dedicated to this area.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced engineer to work locally and enjoy a firm with a strong local feel and culture, but also contribute to success and improvement on a Global level.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be a key part of driving innovation and future proofing the company’s processes relating to Natural Language Processing and Large Language Models. This is a true R&D culture and a rare opportunity to work in a ML environment within the professional services domain.
- Support the evolution of Data Science Proof of Concepts into production grade solutions
- Develop modular and maintainable ML pipelines, microservices and APIs
- Liaise with stakeholders to refine acceptance data and work to continually improve the deployment, dashboards and quality of production of Machine Learning solutions
- Problem-solving skills within programming languages and more generally
- Excellent Python skills and ideally some exposure to major DS packages like Numpy, Pandas etc
- Keen desire to build a career in ML and enhance the practical applications in the commercial world
If you are a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The company offers competitive compensation, benefits, and considerable opportunity for career development and training.
To apply please send a CV via the link below or contact Paul Wright for more info.