Internal Audit Manager (Industry)
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be partnering with a global consultancy firm based in Belfast, who due to continued growth & success, are keen to appoint an experienced senior internal auditor to their dynamic team. This is a pivotal position within the existing team, & there will be excellent scope to get involved in strategic business decision making. The successful candidate must have strong experience in SOX Audit as this is a central part to the role.
Working closely with the existing team, you will be involved across the following areas:
- Supporting with the efficient delivery of SOX audit.
- Ensuring all programmes meet budgetary requirements & set timeframes.
- Seeking ways to continually improve processes & standards, and driving efficiencies where possible.
- Maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this position, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- Experience within SOX audit is absolutely essential for this position.
- Applications coming from those trained in audit are extremely desirable for this position.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant, however this is not essential & those with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Proven experience maintaining & developing stakeholder relationships.
The Benefits Package…
Our client offers a second-to-none remuneration package to the successful candidate, this includes:
- A market leading starting salary of up to £70,000 (DOE).
- A lucrative bonus scheme.
- Hybrid & flexible working options.
- Unrivalled scope for career progression & development.
- Enhanced pension.
- Opportunity to get involved in key strategic business decisions.
- Private health care.
- A generous wider benefits package.
To apply for this Senior Internal Auditor (Industry) job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.