Insolvency Support Administrator
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a dynamic restructuring & insolvency firm based in South Antrim. Due to continued growth & success, the firm is keen to appoint an insolvency support administrator to the busy team. The job is working within an established team with an excellent portfolio of work.
This role will encompass a variety of day-to-day responsibilities, including:
- Client liaison, communicating with business clients in a professional manner.
- Gathering, organising, & presenting information in an easily reviewed format.
- Identifying areas of improvement within the business & working with senior management to implement solutions.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this position, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- 2+ years office experience is essential for this position.
- Office experience within an accounting or legal environment would be desirable.
- IT proficiency is essential for this role.
- A background in insolvency admin would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- This role is offering a competitive starting salary of £24-26,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Hybrid working (2 days weekly WFH).
- Excellent company culture.
- Good scope for career progression & development.
- Working with a diverse client portfolio.
To apply for this Insolvency Support Administrator job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.