Group Finance Director
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be partnering with a successful family run gaming company in the Derry region to add their first ever Group Finance Director. This position is now needed due to continued growth of the business and is a great opportunity for any Financial Controller or Finance Director in the Derry region to join an expanding company who operate in a very interesting and dynamic sector.
As the Group Finance Director, you will oversee the day-to-day finance function and play a pivotal role in business modelling and commercial advisory on business decision making. The firm have 5+ locations across ROI at the moment and are looking at potentially adding more.
This is a permanent opportunity based just outside Derry in the R.O.I.
- Oversee the day-to-day finance function
- Budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow management
- Month-end reporting and accounts preparation
- Company tax and VAT requirements
- Contact for external stakeholders and treasury
- Business modelling for new company sites
- Commercial advising to the board for decision making
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Come from an SME
- FC/FD experience
- Advanced Excel user and Sage experience
- Excellent communication skills
- €100k – €150k salary
- Health insurance
- 24 days holiday plus 10 stats
- On-site parking
To apply for this Group Finance Director job please apply below or get in touch with Marc Norton at Artemis Human Capital for more information and a confidential discussion.