FP&A Manager (progression to FD)
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be recruiting for this newly created and exciting senior finance role with a fantastic business near Antrim.
You will work hand in hand with the COO on the growth and commercial direction of the business.
- Own and develop the financial planning and reporting process
- Monitor and report on financial performance
- Prepare and review the annual budget whilst consulting with the senior management teams across the wider business
- Analysis of profitability to understand key profit drivers within the business
- Preparation of financial performance analysis and sharing insights with the operational teams.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant experience within a commercial role
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to influence the executive team
- Entrepreneurial and high energy
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret financial data from multiple sources
- Strong IT skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel to include building complex financial models.
- Market leading salary
- Excellent company benefits
- Hybrid working
To apply for this FP&A Manager job please click on the link below or contact Stephen Cunningham to discuss in the strictest confidence.