Financial Controller (startup)
Artemis Human Capital is excited to be working in partnership with an exciting PE backed startup business to help them appoint a commercially minded Financial Controller.
As Financial Controller you will play a critical role in the financial performance of a fast growing start-up business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the wider SMT, taking full ownership of the finance function, implementing processes, improving efficiencies and providing strategic & financial support to help them achieve ambitious growth plans.
- Preparation of board reports and attendance of board meetings
- Implementing and managing KPI’s
- Re-forecasting P&L, cashflow and balance sheets
- Manage invoice and trade finance functions
- Month-end and year-end processes
- Business partnering with procurement and sales teams
- Help drive commercial and operational performance
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Driven and energetic
- Capable of working autonomously
- Competitive salary
- EMI scheme
- Significant scope for progression
- Exciting and fast-paced business with a fantastic culture
- Ownership and autonomy
To apply for this Financial Controller job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.