Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be exclusively retained by Creagh concrete to appoint a Financial Controller for a 12-month FTC.
Creagh Concrete has grown to become one of the largest and most innovative producers of concrete products for a diverse range of market sectors throughout Ireland and the UK including construction; civil engineering; house building; gardening; and agricultural. Creagh designs, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of concrete products. The company operates from its head office in Toomebridge, Northern Ireland.
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsibility for the integrity of all financial reporting
- Maintain financial reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Management of a team of Accountants and transactional finance team
- Responsibility for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecasts
- Responsibility for the General Ledger, including detailed reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Operate the Monthly Payroll system
We are seeking an exceptional individual who is an experienced, Qualified Accountant who will add value to this exciting role.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Technical Accounting experience
- Demonstrate commercial acumen
- Strong Systems experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team management
For further information and to discuss this exciting role, please contact Sinead Walsh via the link.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.