Finance Operations Manager
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative FMCG business. Over the last 12 months, the company has experienced significant growth and as a result require a Finance Operations Manager to assist with management accounting and oversee the transactional finance team, focusing on automating processes to improve controls and efficiencies.
This is a newly created position within the team offering the successful candidate an opportunity to shape & develop the scope of the role going forward.
- Assist with Management accounts / P&L
- VAT returns
- Manage payroll
- Managing the daily work flow of the team
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines and assignment requirements
- Influencing change within the team
- Implementing efficiencies & improvements to processes
- Producing ad-hoc reports and analysis to help support business decisions
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of leading a transactional finance team and knowledge of accountancy process
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Ability to streamline accounting processes
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Previous experience of Business Information tools
- Competitive salary (up to £50K)
- Health care, pension, generous holidays
- Hybrid working
To apply for this Finance Operations Manager Job apply via the link below or reach out to Stephen Cunningham for a confidential discussion.