Finance Manager (Grammar School)
Artemis Human Capital has recently partnered with a prestigious grammar school based in the greater Belfast area to help them appoint a Finance Manager.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland’s leading schools with a rich history, strong core values and superb facilities. As a result of retirement, they are seeking to hire an experienced finance professional to oversee the finance function and manage a small team.
- Up to £55K
- 19.5% pension
- Generous holidays (38 days including stats)
- On-site car parking
- Opportunities for progression
- Reporting to the Bursar, the Finance Manager will have responsibility for the following:
- Running the day to day finance function
- Preparation of management accounts
- Cashflow analysis and budget projections
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors
- Liaising with Board of Governors and Education Authority
- Assisting with HR matters
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 4 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of financial systems and excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
A full candidate pack will be provided to suitable applicants.
To apply for this Finance Manager job, please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in confidence.