Artemis Human Capital has been exclusively retained by a NI Top 100 manufacturing company based in County Antrim to appoint a Finance Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced financial controller/group financial controller looking to make a first move into a Finance Director position or an experienced Finance Director looking to progress their career in a larger organisation.
My client’s group turnover is in excess of £100m and the successful post holder will have full responsibility for the finance function and will provide strategic direction to the board. A genuinely fantastic career opportunity within a growing business.
Working closely with the MD the purpose of the role is:
- To oversee all financial aspects of company strategy and responsible for the flow of financial information to the board and, where necessary, external parties such as investors or financial institutions.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to a highly competent finance team
- Look to future proof the business by implementing new systems where required
- Reporting to the board detailing forecasting, budgeting and financial modelling
- Drive efficiencies throughout the business and drive profitability from a top and bottom line perspective whether by contributing to pricing/tendering or driving down costs
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within industry (preferably manufacturing/engineering/construction)
- Experience within a larger organisation preferred or working with a £40m turnover
- Hands on and solutions focussed individual is a MUST
- Strategic thinker with a good grounding in operational finance
- Able to lead negotiations with third party stakeholders/suppliers/customers
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Professional leadership
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Independence of thought
- Decision making
Please note that as part of the process you may be required to complete a personality profile and also may be required to sign a NDA. All conversations and expressions of interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience but will be in the region of £65-80k
This genuinely is a fantastic career opportunity and one that will move swiftly so please apply without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Shortlisting for this role will take pace over the next two weeks.