Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global engineering business in the Lurgan area to appoint a hands on Finance Director to oversee the finance function and help drive the next phase of growth.
This is an exceptional role for a highly commercial accountant to oversee their finance team and maximise profitability with significant scope for continued personal development across the wider group.
- Oversee accounts production across UK sites and ensure accuracy
- Develop and manage reporting processes to aid strategic commercial decisions across the group.
- Produce and present board packs and ad hoc reports for stakeholders.
- Analyse projections of sales, income and overheads against actual figures.
- Identify trends and suggest methods of improving performance.
- Develop, implement and manage KPI’s to improve profitability.
- Oversee any project work and liaise with operational managers
- Ensure regulatory compliance across the group.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Minimum 8 yrs PQE in a busy finance function
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional excel skills
- Experience providing actionable business information (Budgets, Forecasts, cashflow, variance analysis and financial models)
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Engineering/manufacturing/construction experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent salary
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance
- Private Medical
- Enhanced pension
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Flexible working
To apply for this Finance Director Job apply via the link below or reach out to Stephen Cunningham for a confidential discussion.