Finance Business Analyst
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an exceptional PE backed business in Ballymena to appoint a Financial Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented analyst to join the business at a critical juncture in their growth plans.
Reporting to the Finance manager the Financial analyst will be responsible for all sales and kpi reporting and providing insights and analysis to influence business critical decisions throughout the group.
- Provide detailed analysis on large data sets to decipher meaningful insights to the operations teams
- Business partner with sales and marketing teams to provide analysis and solutions to drive business performance
- Build and maintain financial models and integrate
- KPI reporting to include investigation and explanation of variances
- Advising on and implementing process improvement plans
- Monitoring pricing, profitability and trends alongside sales team
- Drive efficiency and quality of KPI reporting
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- 1-2 years’ experience within a commercial environment
- Exceptional Excel skills to include complex models
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with department heads
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
- On-site car parking
To apply for this Financial Analyst job apply via the link below or contact Stephen Cunningham for more information.