Family and Matrimonial Solicitor (1 -5 years PQE)
Family and Matrimonial Solicitor
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working in partnership with a fantastic private practice as they search for a Family and Matrimonial Solicitor to join their busy team. You will be an integral part of the family law department. You will handle a diverse caseload of matrimonial matters and offer sound legal advice. Our client is renowned for their family and matrimonial work and have a great name in the local market. They have an experienced team of solicitors who can offer support and guidance to you.
- Managing a caseload of family and matrimonial cases, including divorce, child custody, adoption, and financial settlements.
- Providing legal advice and guidance to clients, explaining complex legal matters in an understandable manner.
- Conducting negotiations and representing clients in court when necessary.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including agreements, petitions, and court
- Qualified solicitor with 1+ years of experience in family and matrimonial law.
- Comprehensive knowledge of family law legislation, procedures, and case precedents.
- Strong advocacy, negotiation, and mediation skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate approach when dealing with sensitive family matters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a caseload efficiently while maintaining high-quality work.
- A competitive rewards package that includes and goes beyond salary.
- An inclusive and supportive environment with encouragement to reach your career goals.
- Progression and development opportunities.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Ciara O’Connor at Artemis Human Capital.