Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with an established & reputable NI based accountancy practice as they seek to expand their dynamic corporate tax & advisory team. This is a career defining opportunity for a newly or recently qualified corporate tax accountant who is keen to work with an enviable portfolio of fantastic NI businesses whilst furthering & developing their own career.
Working with the experienced & dynamic tax team, you will be involved across the following areas:
- Working with the team on corporate tax assignments with the firm’s excellent client portfolio.
- Undertaking tax due diligence reviews.
- Advising on corporate tax & advisory projects.
- Maintaining & developing excellent client relationships.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- You will ideally be a qualified tax accountant (CTA/ACA), although those with relevant experience will also be considered.
- You will have good previous experience within corporate tax.
- You will be a team player with the ability to also work on your own initiative.
- Ideally you will also be an ambitious tax professional, keen to progress your career.
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
Our client offers a second-to-none remuneration package for this position, including:
- A generous starting salary of up to £45,000 per annum (DOE).
- A lucrative company bonus scheme.
- Unrivalled scope for career progression & development.
- Hybrid & flexible working.
- Lovely company culture.
- Private health care.
- Enhanced pension.
To apply for this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.