Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a leading corporate finance boutique based in Belfast. Our client has an excellent corporate finance team in place with an enviable client portfolio. Due to continue success, our client is keen to appoint a newly or recently qualified accountant who is keen to make their first step into a corporate finance role.
Working closely with the experienced & supportive team, you will gain exposure to & get involved in the following areas:
- Supporting the team to identify & plan integration of pipeline of advisory targets.
- Researching M&A target markets & sectors.
- Gaining experience within transaction services/due diligence projects.
- Working closely with the M&A manager to prepare analysis, charts, & presentations covering deal rationale.
- Participation across business development activities.
The Ideal Candidate…
This role provides full training & a supportive on boarding process. To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess:
- A relevant accountancy qualification (ACCA or ACA).
- Ideally coming from a practice background (preferably audit trained although other service lines will also be considered).
- A passion to pursue a career in corporate finance.
- You will also possess a natural commercial acumen.
- Excellent client management & communication skills.
The Remuneration Package…
This role is offering a competitive benefits packages to the successful candidate, including:
- A great starting salary of £35-40,000 per annum.
- A market leading bonus structure.
- Hybrid working.
- Full training provided.
- Supportive team environment.
- Enviable client portfolio, including high profile local clients.
- Fantastic scope for career development & progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly or recently qualified accountant who is keen to make their first move into corporate finance. Applications from those with CF & advisory experience are also warmly welcomed.
To apply for this Corporate Finance Assistant Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.