Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working in partnership with an innovative FMCG business to appoint a Commercial Accountant. Headquartered in Belfast with multiple sites throughout the UK, this business is a leader in their field providing cutting edge products to a global client base.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced accountant to undertake a commercial and analytical role within an impressive business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, responsibilities will include;
- Business partnering with commercial leads to make strategic decisions
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to include variance analysis
- Preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc commercial analysis and financial modelling to support senior management team
- Support efficiency and continuous improvement projects
- Chartered accountant with at least 5 years PQE in industry
- Previous commercial accounting experience preferably within a large organisation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels
- A proactive and hands-on approach
- Ability to review and drive change where necessary
- Ability to provide commercially focused variance analysis and commentary
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Salary will be in the region of £50K-£55K
- Flexibility with the option to work from home
- Autonomous working environment
To apply for this role please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan at Artemis Human Capital to discuss in confidence.