Audit Senior Manager
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a top Belfast accountancy practice in their search to expand their audit team. This is a newly created role within the firm and offers a market leading remuneration package as well as fantastic scope for career progression & development. Our client works with an enviable portfolio of local Belfast clients and there is very minimal travel required with this role.
Working closely with the firm’s senior leadership team, you will be responsible for commercial & strategic business unit decisions. You will oversee and mentor junior members of staff to ensure that a first class audit service is delivered to the firm’s clients within agreed timelines. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- A qualified accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA.
- Currently working at manager or senior manager level within a busy external audit team.
- Ambitious & proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
This role is offering a second to none benefits package to the successful individual. This includes:
- A generous starting salary (enquire for further information).
- Lucrative personal & company bonus structure.
- Very flexible hybrid working policy available.
- Excellent client portfolio which can be tailored specifically to your interests & experience.
- Free city centre car parking.
- Private health care.
- Extremely generous wider benefits package.
To apply for this Audit Senior Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.