Audit Manager/Senior Manager
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a reputable & highly successful Northern Irish accountancy practice based in Belfast. Our client have seen exponential growth across their team in the past number of years & have built up an enviable client portfolio. Our client have created a brand new position within their senior leadership team for an experienced audit professional, the role offers a fantastic remuneration package & career development to the right applicant.
Working closely with the existing audit & accounting team, you will be involved across the following areas:
- Supporting with overseeing the team to ensure an efficient delivery of audit & accounting services to practice clients.
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members.
- Maintaining & developing excellent client relationships.
- Working with the fantastic client portfolio on a variety of projects- including advisory work.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this position, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- A qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong previous experience within external audit.
- Ideally you will be at manager or senior manager level within your most recent audit role.
- Ability to work effectively towards deadlines.
This role is offering a competitive benefits & remuneration package to the right candidate. This includes:
- A generous starting salary up to £60,000 per annum.
- A lucrative bonus scheme (up to 15%).
- Enviable NI client portfolio – no travel involved.
- Enhanced pension.
- Private health insurance.
- Car parking.
- Fantastic scope for career progression & development.
To apply for this Audit Manager/Senior Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.