Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be exclusively working with a Top 4 accountancy practice in their search for an external audit manager. This is a career-defining opportunity for an experienced audit professional who is keen to work with an enviable & local client base, and is offering a generous remuneration package in return!
Working closely with the senior management within the external audit team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with pitches for key pieces of audit work.
- Working with senior management on complex audits.
- Ensuring that all audit deadlines are met.
- Overseeing & reviewing junior members of the team.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- A relevant accountancy qualification (preferably ACA).
- Strong previous experience working within external audit.
- Preferably trained in a Top 6 or Mid-Tier practice (this is not essential).
- Excellent communication & client-facing skills.
- Ambitious & driven individual.
The Remuneration Package…
This role is offering a second-to-none remuneration package for the successful candidate, which includes:
- A market leading salary of 50-60K (depending on experience).
- A lucrative bonus structure in place.
- Up to 20% pension.
- Flexible & hybrid working culture.
- Private medical insurance.
- Enviable & local client portfolio.
- No travel required.
- Fantastic scope for career progression.
- Modern city centre offices.
To apply for this Audit Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.