Audit Assistant Manager
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a Top 4 Accountancy Practice who are keen to appoint an audit assistant manager to their busy team. Our client have an enviable local client portfolio & are offering a market leading benefits package to the successful candidate. This position welcomes applications from those coming from a core audit background or those from a small/mid-tier practice with some insight into the audit process.
Working closely with the firm’s experienced & dynamic audit team, you will be involved across the following areas:
- Assisting with the planning of audit.
- Attending client meetings & communicating planning details.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Completing audit files & bringing assignments to completion.
- Plan, control, & review audit work.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- Newly or recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- Previous experience working within an audit focused role OR having some exposure of the audit process. Those trained in internal audit will also be considered.
- Practice professionals from all backgrounds will be considered (Big/Mid/Small practices etc.).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines & prioritise work effectively.
- IT literate- particularly across Microsoft Office suite.
This role is offering a market leading remuneration package & career progression opportunities for the successful applicant, including:
- A market leading salary of £40-45,000 per annum.
- A lucrative bonus scheme.
- A generous pension scheme of up to 20%.
- Hybrid & flexible working arrangements.
- Exposure to an enviable local client portfolio.
- Second to none scope for career progression & development.
- Collaborative working environment with the firm’s tax & corporate finance/advisory teams.
To apply for this Audit Assistant Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.