Accounts & Audit Senior
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a reputable accountancy practice based in Belfast, our client have a dynamic team spanning across accounts, audit, advisory, & tax. With an enviable client portfolio, & unrivalled scope for career progression- this is an excellent opportunity for a newly/recently qualified accountant who is keen to secure a career-defining role.
Working with the accounts & audit team, you will be working with the practice’s top tier client portfolio across the following areas:
- Working with the practice’s senior management team to ensure a 1st class delivery of clients audits.
- Preparation & review of financial statements.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Supervision & preparation of year-end accounts.
- Involvement advisory projects which may include- M&A, raising finance, client transactions etc.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- A newly or recently qualified accountant, preferably coming from a practice background.
- Previous experience working within audit or accounts is essential.
- Strong communication & client management skills.
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ambitious & driven attitude.
Our client are offering a market leading package to the successful candidate. This includes:
- A lucrative starting salary of 38-40K (depending on experience).
- A generous bonus scheme.
- 1 day WFH per week.
- Excellent scope for future career progression & development.
- Working with a fantastic, local client base of well known NI businesses.
- Ability to gain experience across all practice areas- advisory, accounts, audit, & tax.
To apply for this Accounts & Audit Senior job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.