Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be representing a Top 10 accountancy practice, with huge global & local success. Our client are seeking to add an experienced tax professional to their busy team, this role is offering a competitive benefits package & excellent scope for career progression.
Working closely with the practice’s tax partner & wider team, you will be involved in the following:
- Tax advisory work on various projects, including the likes of Corporate reconstructions etc.
- Managing the tax compliance process.
- Corporate tax returns.
- Managing & assisting in the training of junior members of the tax team.
- Excellent starting salary of 50-60K (open to negotiation).
- Wide range of flexible & hybrid work options.
- Minimal travel required.
- Lucrative bonus- company & personal performance dependent.
- Fantastic career progression.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Relevant accountancy qualification- CTA, ATT, ACA etc.
- Strong previous experience working within tax, preferably corporate tax.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
To apply for this tax manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.