We are delighted to be working in partnership with a marketing leading manufacturer of quality food ingredients to appoint a Site Manager for their site in County Tyrone.
This is both an operational and strategic role and will work closely with group functions across Operations, Sales, Quality, Technical, HR, Finance, and IT.
We are seeking an inspirational and collaborative leader who can drive and motivate a team.
Reporting to the General Manager the role will involve:
- Devising the strategic business plan and budget
- Lead the team in ensuring the safety and efficiency of the sites
- Ensure quality and legal requirement of products.
- Take an active part in employee engagement and fostering a positive and can-do culture
- A seasoned operations manager/production manager who is ready to make a move to site lead
- Experience within fmcg
- Experience of leading and developing people, including key performance management.
- Proficient in the use of ERP and Office 365
- Excellent track record of performance improvement and driving profitability as well as maintaining a positive culture.
Our client is offering a competitive package commensurate with experience plus benefits including company car.
In order to apply please contact Sarah Orange at email@example.com
Please note that as part of this process candidates will be required to complete a personality profile assessment.