Senior Payroll Specialist
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be providing support to our client, an internationally recognised manufacturing organisation who have established a reputation for employee development, mentoring and continuous development as they seek to appoint experienced payroll specialist to join their team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for processing weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payroll across several operational sites and posting payroll costs onto the accounting system accurately and efficiently.
Currently, this role is working from home, therefore the applicant must be self-motivated, organized and have the infrastructure to support this.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following day to day tasks:
- Processing payroll from the collation of payroll date through to final payment including expenses where necessary
- Processing payment for company share schemes
- Complete all necessary payroll documentation for payroll transactions
- Communicate with HMRC on payroll processes
- Prepare and upload payroll nominal journal onto the in-house accounting system
- Provide internal and external audit support when required
- Reconciliation of year-end returns
Applicants must hold the following skills and experiences to be considered for this position.
- Applicants must be Part Qualified Accountant or a qualified Accounting Technician
- Exceptional working knowledge or Oracle, Excel, Sage AND ADP or other payroll packages
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a payroll supervisor or senior payroll position within a professional office environment
- Must have strong teamwork and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
***Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered***
To apply please email your CV to Laura@artemis-humancapital.com at your earliest convenience. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Laura Kearney will be in contact to discuss your experience.