Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be recruiting for this newly created and exciting senior finance role with one of Belfast's leading employers.
Joining one of their specialist divisions that provides cutting-edge technology and consulting solutions, the successful candidate will get under the bonnet of the business to help enhance profitability whilst working alongside business heads as a trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the financial planning and reporting process
- Monitor and report on financial performance
- Prepare and review the annual budget whilst consulting with the senior management teams across the wider business
- Analysis of profitability to understand key profit drivers within the business
- Preparation of financial performance analysis and sharing insights with the SMT
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant experience within a commercial role
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to influence the executive team
- Entrepreneurial and high energy
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret financial data from multiple sources
- Strong IT skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Market leading salary (up to £80K)
- Excellent company benefits
- Hybrid working
To apply for this Senior FP&A Manager job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.