Artemis Human Capital is proud to be recruiting on behalf of a thriving Agri Supply Cooperative to appoint a Sales Manager for their base in County Tyrone. Our client is committed to providing the best feeds on the market and enhancing the businesses of their farming customers. This is a unique opportunity to join this thriving and essential business and play a key role in their ambitious growth plans
- Lead and develop a strong sales team across ruminant and monogastric feed and agri-products
- Devise and implement the strategic sales plan across all verticals
- Develop and monitor KPIs in line with the company’s strategic objectives
- Drive profitability and growth across the regions
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the sales team
- Work to maintain, enhance and develop strong partnerships with both new and existing customers
- Contribute to the overall strategic plan of the company
- A proven track record of managing a successful sales team
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales
- Degree educated – preferably an agriculture related discipline
- Possess a sound knowledge of ruminant and monogastric livestock production systems (essential)
- A very strong communicator who can motivate and inspire a team remotely
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as fantastic scope for progression.
For more information please contact Sarah Orange at email@example.com.