Qualified Accountant – Corporate Finance
Artemis Human Capital are proud to be working with a leading NI accountancy practice with an enviable client portfolio as they seek to expand their advisory team. Due to continued growth & success, our client is seeking to appoint a qualified accountant to their corporate finance team. This is a career defining opportunity with excellent scope for future career progression.
Working with the practice’s advisory team, you will be involved across the following aspects:
- Working across both buy-side & sell-side engagements.
- Managing projects across the deal cycle.
- Preparing valuations.
- Developing & building client relationships.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- A relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- Corporate finance or transaction service experience is desirable, however those coming from an audit/accounting/tax/forensic background will also be considered.
- A passion for a career in corporate finance is essential for this role.
- A commercial mind set & attitude is highly desired.
- Excellent client management & good communication skills are essential for this role.
Our client is offering a generous benefits package, which includes:
- A market leading salary which will be negotiable depending on candidate experience (approx. 35-40K).
- A generous bonus scheme.
- Hybrid working pending a successful probation period.
- Free on site car parking.
- Fantastic company culture.
- Excellent scope for future career progression & development.
To apply for this Qualified Accountant Corporate Finance job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.