Our client is a dynamic and client focused financial services organisation specialising in managing all stages of the debt life-cycle. They operate on a global scale and provide innovative financial solutions to an impressive portfolio of clients.
As a result of continued growth within their Belfast team and the acquisition of further business, they are seeking to appoint an exceptional Portfolio Manager to manage a portfolio of commercial real estate, renewable energy, SME and loan agency positions.
The successful Portfolio Manager will take responsibility for the day to day management of a diverse loan portfolio liaising and managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders (including borrowers, lenders and third-party professionals) while monitoring every aspect of loan performance.
- Build and manage financial models
- Design and implement reporting packages
- Ensure efficient and effective management of the loan portfolio
- Establish successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Review and interpret loan-level documents
- Review borrower applications for lender consent
- Prepare reports and analysis as part of the ongoing loan review process
- Monitor cash flows, tenancy positions and loan diary events
- Liaise with internal ops team to ensure successful loan monitoring and covenant compliance
- Third level qualification in Finance / Accountancy or similar discipline
- Previous lending experience
- Highly motivated with the ability to work at pace
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience of delivering on SLA's and achieving KPI's
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Competitive salary (c£60K)
- Excellent benefits
- Hybrid working (up to 4 days per week from home)
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent culture
To apply for this Portfolio Manager job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.