Artemis are inviting applications on behalf of this vibrant NI based organisation, for the role of Payroll Manager.
This role will see the successful applicant take control of payroll operations for the Group and contribute to transformation and continuous improvement within the department.
If you are an accomplished Payroll professional with 2-3 years current experience in a large, multi-faceted Payroll operation, then this could be the role for you.
- Manage payroll related services internally, ensuring effective payroll controls, policies and procedures are in place and operating.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate payment processing and review of discrepancies.
- Be responsible for posting payroll information into Sage 200.
- Be responsible for all aspects of payroll related financial control, including month end reconciliations
- Produce payroll management reports and undertake ad-hoc payroll reporting and payroll related projects.
- Possess a clear understanding of employer payroll and pension obligations and be responsible for ensuring compliance.
- Keep up to date with all legislative changes relating to payroll.
The person will:
- Be an experienced Payroll professional with a minimum of 2-3 years current experience in a large payroll function
- Have proven Working knowledge of UK PAYE legislation and obligations
- Ideally have a CIPP qualification or be working towards one
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse problems and provide solutions
- Have working knowledge of Sage 50, Sage 200 or Sage Payroll
- Have excellent excel skills
- Have exposure to working with an outsourced payroll provider / bureau
- Have a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation
- Possess first class communication skills ad the ability to build good relationships across multiple stakeholders.
If you think this is the role for you, contact Nicola McCallum, Associate Director at Artemis to share your cv or to discuss the role in confidence.
Please note your cv will not be shared without your express permission.