Artemis are recruiting for a Payroll Manager job on behalf of a leading business based in the Toome area, County Antrim.
If you are a experienced Payroll professional, capable of managing a complex - payroll function and leading a team, then this could be the role for you.
The Payroll Manager is primarily responsible for processing payroll and maintaining the employee database regarding salary and pay across the UK, ROI and Europe.
Passionate about delivering accurate and well analysed financial information and communicating this via excellent verbal and written communication. People orientated with a drive to maintain an inclusive and first-class working environment. A strong overall I.T. knowledge will b e vital for success.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- An experienced Payroll professional with at least 2 years current experience managing a company Payroll
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
- Excellent working knowledge of NI and ROI Payroll Legislation
- Willing to attend international Payroll courses.
- Must have strong organisational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Proactive approach, open to change and developing new ways of working
- Excel proficient.
For a full spec or information on how to apply, contact Associate Director Nicola McCallum for more information.