Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a highly successful Northern Irish business who have undergone significant growth & development since starting the business over 20 years ago. Our client have created a brand new position within their finance team for a dynamic & commercial part qualified accountant.
If successful for this role, you will work closely alongside the company's financial controller & finance business partner, as well as the wider finance team. This position will involve the following:
- Assisting with the development of financial models to support the business.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Analysing opportunities for business improvement & providing commercial recommendations to support this.
- Assisting with various financial analysis projects set up by the finance planning team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, part-qualified accountant who is ambitious and passionate about a successful finance career within a top NI business.
- You will be a part-qualified accountant currently pursuing your ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualification. You will ideally be due to complete your exams within the next 12 months (full study support will be given).
- You will be a self starter, with a positive & proactive approach to work.
- Previous experience in an assistant accountant role is essential.
- Team player.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
This role is offering a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- A competitive salary bracket of 28-33K (depending on experience).
- Full study support for the remainder of your accountancy exams.
- Hybrid working, 2 days working from home per week after a successful completion of your probation period.
- Excellent scope for career progression & development.
- Lovely & supportive company culture.
To apply for this part-qualified accountant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.