Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a specialist manufacturing business who have a vacancy for an Administrator to provide essential support to a busy office – this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a people person, has strong organisational
abilities and is equipped previous experience providing essential support to a business.
This is a varied role and will involve –
• Managing diaries, scheduling meetings and booking rooms.
• Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
• Greeting visitors at reception.
• Arranging post and deliveries.
• Coordinate office activities and operations.
• Previous administration experience is essential.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Capable of communicating with all members of staff.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Comfortable speaking on the phone with suppliers.
For more information please get in touch with Kelsey Rouse on email@example.com / 028 9279 0920.