Newly Qualified Accountant (Forensics)
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a leading NI accountancy firm with offices based in Mid-Ulster. Due to continued growth & success, the firm’s advisory team have created a brand new position for an ambitious newly or recently qualified accountant to join their forensics department. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant who is keen to make their first move from an audit or accounting training contract.
This role reports into the firm’s advisory partner & works closely with the forensic team. Full training will be provided for this role, responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio.
- Assisting in the valuation of a business.
- Conducting financial investigation into criminal cases.
- Other pieces of ad hoc work in line with the advisory team.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- A newly or recently qualified accountant.
- Practice trained, this is an excellent first move for those trained in audit or accounting.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- An interest in pursuing a career in forensics/advisory.
This role offers a strong benefits package to the successful candidate, including:
- An excellent starting salary of £35-39,000 per annum.
- A strong company bonus scheme.
- Flexible/hybrid working option.
- Free on site car parking.
- Enviable client portfolio.
- Strong scope for future career progression & development.
To apply for this Forensic Accountant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.