Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be partnering with a global manufacturing business who are a leader in their field. As a result of continued success and growth, they are eager to appoint a newly/recently qualified accountant to join the team. Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will oversee all general accounting including journal entry preparation, inter-company reconciliations, month-end closing activities, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
This is a key role within a supportive and progressive environment, ideal for a practice trained accountant seeking a first move in to an industry role.
- Accounting activities to include journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial analysis.
- Completion of monthly general ledger accounts, inventory accounting, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations
- Month-end closing responsibilities
- Inter-company accounting and reconciliation support
- Cash and FX forecasting processes
- Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Process improvement
- Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements.
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified accountant
- Experience in accounting and financial systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to senior management
- Excellent salary
- Flexible / remote working
- On-site car parking
- Ongoing progression and development opportunities
- Competitive benefits
Please apply via the link below or to discuss in confidence please contact Laura Haggan at Artemis Human Capital.