Newly Qualified Accountant
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice in their search to grow a key team within their Belfast branch. This team will work alongside the practices audit, tax, & advisory functions and will work closely with the firm’s varied client portfolio. This role offers second to none scope for career trajectory, as well as a highly competitive benefits package.
Reporting to the team’s senior leadership, you will work across the following areas:
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Working with key company clients to ensure a first class service is delivered.
- Ensuring all deadlines are adhered to.
- Overseeing & helping to mentor junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this position, you will ideally possess the following:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Ideally coming from a practice trained background, a variety of service lines will be required. Those coming from an industry background with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- You will also be an ambitious team player with a driven attitude.
The Remuneration Package…
This role is offering a market leading benefits package, offering the successful candidate the following:
- An excellent starting salary of £37-42,000 per annum (DOE).
- A highly competitive bonus structure.
- Hybrid working model (3 days WFH per week).
- A supportive team environment which assists your personal & career growth and development plans.
- A wide range of additional benefits to choose from.
- Excellent scope for future progression.
To apply for this Newly Qualified Accountant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.