Marketing and Communications Executive
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be supporting our client, an internal professional organisation as they seek to appoint a highly experienced marketing Communications Executive to join their existing team.
The successful applicant will join a leading global firm, widely recognised for their professionalism, client base, and bespoke solutions, and the successful applicant will play an integral role in building and sustaining long-lasting business relationships, helping to win new business, and ultimately work towards the achievement of our client’s overall business objectives.
You will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Creation of campaign content, including writing copy for web, social media, podcast, corporate video’s and email marketing elements, ensuring it is best suited to each channel, meets editorial standards, maintains a highly corporate tone of voice, and meets technical requirements for tagging/SEO and PPC
- Create engaging and innovative solutions to promote internal marketing content that breaks down complex legal jargon into context for those who do not operate within the legal space
- Ensuring content in regards to marketing and internal communications platforms and channels is regularly updated and a content calendar developed and maintained.
- Development and maintenance of collateral such as video, case studies, brochures, and internal/external presentations for use by internal teams.
- Event management of smaller events/roadshows including managing the invitation process as well as the production of content/collateral.
- Ad-hoc market and client research – to support marketing and campaign planning activities.
To be considered for this position applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- 3rd level qualification in a Marketing related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years paid employment working within a marketing/ communications position with preference given to those who work in a professional services environment
- Proven experience creating compelling content in a relevant industry, such as professional services, financial services, and technology.
- A flair and passion for creative writing and a natural interest in technology.
- Solid knowledge of e-marketing tactics and reporting.
- Proven marketing expertise: the experience of executing data-driven integrated marketing campaigns across a mix of channels and of assessing success against key objectives.
***Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered***
To apply please email your CV to Laura@artemis-humancapital.com at your earliest convenience. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Laura Kearney will be in contact to discuss your experience.