Artemis Human Capital are proud to be partnering a rapidly expanding Newry based business. They have an immediate vacancy for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a dynamic team, this is a permanent role.
You will work alongside the current Group Management Accountant and play an integral role in supporting the Associate Finance Director and Finance Director to ensure the efficient and effective running of an extremely fast paced Accounts department. You will be part of a leading local business that boasts excellent levels of staff retention. The role will include the following:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Board Pack
- Preparation of Monthly Group Accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns across multiple jurisdictions
- Completion and submission of Government statistical surveys
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed assets register
- Overseeing the accounts payable function
- General ledger maintenance including accruals and prepayment
- Preparation of year-end audit file
- Communicate with external advisors
- Management of Bank Accounts
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of annual budget
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Qualified Accountant, minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills - High level of competency using accounts software and Excel for data manipulation, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in an accounts function
- Excellent administration skills
- Working knowledge of computerised accounting systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
This process will move quickly, if you feel you have the experience to be successful in this role, please contact Sinead Walsh via the link.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.