Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working exclusively with a leading Northern Ireland business who are going through a growth phase. This leading manufacturing business has not been affected by the current climate and have an immediate requirement for an experience Management Accountant to join their Finance Team.
This role will report to the Financial Controller and will have responsibility for producing month financial information. You will maintain and improve Financial Controls in all aspects of the business operations. In addition, you will be involved in improving the operation of the Finance Department.
This role is based in the Antrim area.
The process for this role will move quickly.
- Production of monthly management accounts for two companies
- Production of year end accounts file for statutory audit purposes
- Analysis of financial information, investigating and interpreting results and highlighting matters for consideration by departmental heads.
- Development and monitoring of internal accounting controls.
- Supervise production of departmental KPIs and review thereof
- Assisting accounts staff with month end procedures.
- Overseeing the submission of PAYE, VAT, pension, Intrastat and other statutory returns.
- Preparing invoice discounting reconciliations and liaising with the bank regarding invoice discounting and quarterly audit
- Administration of Fixed Asset Register
- Ensuring that all Balance Sheet accounts are properly reconciled and analysed on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc reports
- Short interval review of daily liquidity position
- Daily review of invoice financing position & transfer of funds where required
- Development and implementation of appropriate internal information systems
- Assist with the preparation, monitoring and communication of financial budgets.
- Preparation and assessment of Capital investment proposals
- Profit improvement appraisals
- Working capital management
- Treasury Management
- Any other duty as reasonably requested by the Financial Controller/Finance Director
- To be successful in this process you will be a Qualified Accountant with previous Management Accounting experience.
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
- Previous working knowledge of ROI Accounting is desirable but not a prerequisite.
Please apply via the link for this exciting role. If you have any further questions, please contact Sinead Walsh on 028 92790926.